Wednesday, February 27, 2008

.

tonight I saw this in a vision~ a fancy stairway, like this,


...and it zoomed-in on the big wooden ball thing like in this picture, but in the vision it was a much larger ball. (I tried to find a better picture online but couldn't find one)

Then I approached the stairs, and started to climb them, and reached out and placed my left hand on the wooden ball (I found out it's called a newel post, what the ball is on) ..and as I did, there appeared the outline of the United States on the ball, just the shape of it, simple and black.
And it made me think of two dreams I've had that involve staircases. I prayed about this one and I heard in my spirit "you know". As in, I already know the meaning. I do. And I am on the verge of tears right now as I type.
I'll write more about this one later!